Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of Dr. Milena Anfosso (hereafter referred to as “us” or “we”). They describe the Terms and Conditions in force each time you access our website (https://www.milenanfosso.com) or any of our branded apps (together, the “Service”). By creating an account, viewing content, making a purchase, downloading material, or otherwise visiting or using the Service, you accept this Agreement and consent to contract with us electronically. If you are an entity other than a natural person, the person who registers the account or otherwise uses the Service must have the authority to bind the entity. In this context, “you” means both the entity and each person who is authorized to access the account. We may update this Agreement by posting a revised version on our website. By continuing to use the Service, you accept any revised Agreement. You may terminate the Agreement at any time by deleting your account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for your breach of the terms hereof. If we delete your account for breach, you may not re-register.
You must create an account to use certain features we offer. To do so, you must provide an email address. By creating an account, you agree to receive notices from the Service. You may not create an account if you are younger than 16 years of age. By creating an account, you represent that you are at least 16 years of age, and, to the extent required by law, you have the permission of a parent or guardian to create an account and use our services. By granting your child permission to use the Service through your account, you agree and understand that you are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child’s usage. If you believe your child is using your account and does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable access. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including unauthorized activity. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after each session. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
When you use the Service, we collect the following types of personal information:
• Account Registration Information
In order to make a purchase, you must create an account by providing us with your email address and a password. When you first create an account, we may send you a welcome email that provides information about your subscription and your account. If you make a purchase, we may send you an email confirming your purchase. We may also send you other emails concerning your account status.
• Payment Information
You must also provide valid payment card information if you wish to sign up for a free trial, subscription, or make any other purchase. Except for the name associated with your card and information about the transaction (e.g., time of transaction, amount), payment card information is collected directly by a third-party payment vendor and is not received or stored by us.
• Information Collected Automatically
Each time you visit the Service, we automatically collect certain information about your device and your interaction with the Service. This may include your viewing activity, your IP address, location information, your browser type, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, your operating system, date/time stamps, and related metadata.
We may offer the ability to provide comments or to post messages in a forum. Any posts you make will be publicly available.
We may use the information collected about you to:
- Fulfill your orders and deliver content to you;
- Send you marketing communications (depending on your preferences);
- Provide customer support to you;
- Communicate with you;
- Collect debts, prevent fraud, and protect the integrity of the Service;
- Enforce our legal rights.
We may disclose your information to the following types of third parties:
• Authorized Service Providers
We share your information with authorized service providers involved in operating the Service. Our authorized service providers also include payment providers, email service providers, and analytics companies.
• Legal Situations
We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that compliance is required by a search warrant, subpoena, court order, or similar request from a law enforcement or other government agency.
• To the Public
We may publicly disclose aggregated user statistics and other information, which is not considered personal information. If you comment, your comment will be shared publicly.
You may change your account information or close your account at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your account settings. If you close your account or request that we delete your account, you may lose access to content you have purchased. When you close your account, we may preserve your account information to let you know about new offers and content; restore your account, if you ever wish to re-subscribe; and where we believe in good faith that preservation is necessary to enforce our rights.
Any information that you give us and anything you tell us will be kept strictly confidential. We will only ask questions when we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Anything you choose to tell us in addition to this, whether business related or personal, will be kept confidential. The contents of any manuscripts you ask us to comment on or to translate will also be kept strictly confidential. We will discuss with you first any contact or communications which we make on your behalf with other organizations or individuals.
4. Invoicing and Payment Terms
To make a purchase, you must provide a valid payment method. We may apply taxes, including VAT (value-added tax), to any charges. Prices and other terms of purchase are subject to change.
ALL PURCHASES, INCLUDING RECURRING CHARGES, ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you won’t be able to attend a session, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise you will be charged 150 USD.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, subscriptions automatically renew for the subscription period until you cancel. Your payment method will be charged at the beginning of each subscription period. To pause or cancel a subscription, visit your account settings. Your changes will be applied to your next subscription period.
5. Licenses and Intellectual Property
You have the right to stream and/or (if offered) download for your personal purposes the educational material made available by the Service. You may not resell downloads, use any content for any commercial purpose, redistribute or retransmit any content, publicly perform or display any content, or make derivative works from any content. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the applicable Producer. You may only submit to us content that you have the right to upload and share. Copyright owners may send us a takedown notice if they believe that we are hosting infringing materials. We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons who repeatedly infringe.
6. Acceptable Use Policy
You must ensure that your content, and your conduct, complies with out Acceptable Use Policy. In using our Service, you may not:
- Use an offensive screen name (e.g., explicit language) or avatar (e.g., containing nudity);
- Act in a deceptive manner or impersonate any person or organization;
- Infringe any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Submit defamatory, harassing or abusive content;
- Submit content depicting (1) unlawful real-world acts of extreme violence, or (2) animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Provide false or misleading information about voting;
- Promote or support terror or hate groups;
- Give instructions on how to assemble explosive/incendiary devices or homemade/improvised firearms;
- Encourage self-harm or suicide;
- Harass or stalk any person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Promote fraudulent or dubious money-making schemes, propose an unlawful transaction, or use deceptive marketing practices;
- Make false or misleading claims about (1) vaccination safety, or (2) health-related information that has a serious potential to cause public harm;
- Disseminate conspiracy-related content where the underlying conspiracy theory makes claims that (1) suggest that a real-world tragedy did not occur, or (2) violate other content restrictions;
- Distribute “spam” in any form or use misleading metadata;
- Collect personal information about others;
- Access another’s account without permission;
- Use or export any of our services in violation of any U.S. export control laws;
- Engage in any unlawful activity; or
- Cause or encourage others to do any of the above.
- Except as authorized by law or as permitted by us: scrape, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, alter, archive, or disassemble any part of the Service; or attempt to circumvent any of our security, rate-limiting, filtering, or digital rights management measures;
- Submit any malicious program, script, or code;
- Submit an unreasonable number of requests to our servers; or
- Take any other actions to manipulate, interfere with, or damage the Service.
ALL INFORMATION IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to any updated on a prospective basis. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by using our form.
Latest update: February 20th, 2022